- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
- Please note that I have a dirty mind. Anything you say will be turned into something dirty
- I don't obsess. I think intensively
- Don't drink water. Fish have sex in it
- It's OK. I'm medicated and caffeinated. And you think i'm kidding.
- Caution : Blonde Moments
- Even if the voices are not real, they have pretty good ideas.
- I'm not random. You just don't think as fast as me.
- 90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.
- Be crazy. Be stupid. Be wild. Be silly. 'Cause life is too short to be cool.
- Everything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening.
- We live in perverted times my friend
- He/she who laughes last thinks slowest. He/she who laughes first, has the dirtiest mind.
- Dear Santa, i'm writing to let you know i've been naughty, and it was WORTH IT YOU FAT JUDGEMENTAL BASTARD !
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. (Judy Garland)
mardi 9 décembre 2008
Pieces of Flair Pt II
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire