samedi 25 octobre 2008

Pieces of flair

Je suis complètement accro aux “pieces of flair”. Vous savez, ces petits macarons que l’on pose sur un babillard ou encore sur différents morceaux de vêtements ou sacs.

Ce sont de minuscules pensées de sagesse. Pas toujours très intelligentes, ni pertinentes, mais très divertissantes.

  • I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it
  • When I die, I am going to haunt the f*** out of you people
  • I didn’t slap you. I high-fived your face
  • Good friends don’t let you do stupid things...alone
  • Why yes, I can make a sexual reference out of anything
  • To err is humain. To arr is pirate
  • Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain
  • Can’t sleep. Clowns will eat me
  • Good Grades. Enough Sleep. Social life. You can only pick 2. Welcome to college !
  • I don’t know what my problem is. But i’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce
  • Life is random. So am I.
  • If you’re talking about time travelling bunnies, then yes.
  • No drama. Violators will be bitch-slapped
  • Screw essays. I want finger paint finals
  • Yes you have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to think you’re stupid
  • Psych majors do it on the couch
  • F.I.N.A.L.S. (Fuck, I Never Actually Learned this Shit)
  • It’s not denial. I’m just very selective about the reality I accept
  • Life is short. Play naked
  • Automatic doors makes me feel like a Jedi
  • On a scale of one to crazy, i’m a penguin.
  • If I tripped and fell, and you saw it... I would let you laugh at me
  • When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it
  • My rice krispies told me to do it
  • Shut up voices. Or I’ll poke you with a Q-Tip again
  • I’m smiling. That alone should scare you
  • Oops ! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings ? Get over it.
  • Friends are like potatoes. If you eat them they die
  • Procrastinators : leaders of tomorrow
  • Being normal is just crazy
  • Lord Voldemort. In the dining room. With the candlestick.
  • Make awkward sexual advances. Not war.
  • Good girls are bad girls that don’t get caught.
  • Awkward moments define my life
  • Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
  • I have been to the dark side. They definately lied about the cookie thing
  • Therapy is expensive. Popping bubblewrap is cheap. You choose.
  • Sarcasm : the body’s natural defense against stupid
  • I may have a bad mouth, but I can do great things with it.
  • I try to be open minded, but not too open my brain falls out
  • I wish my homework was asexual so it would do itself
  • I hate bees okay ? They’re like flying death monkeys
  • Don’t follow my steps. I run into walls.
  • Never underestimate the power of cleavage.
  • I can only please one person per day. Today, I choose Me.
  • Happiness isn’t good enough for me. I demand euphoria !

Aucun commentaire: